Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thing #9 - Useful Library-Related Blogs and News Feeds

Topix and Technorati were both fairly easy search tools to use in trying to find blogs. Syndic8 was more confusing and less user friendly to use as a blog search tool.

From Topix I added my hometown's news: "Friendswood News" to my RSS feed. I already added several library-related blogs from working through Thing#8 so from Technorati I added two pages of my hobby realted interests. The first one is Crshare's "House and Home" which has home design tips and the other is Chron.com's "Outdoors" which gives the outdoor report for the greater Houston area including the fishing reports in the area.
Check out my feed again now:
http://www.google.com/reader/view/?hl=en#stream/user%2F12728279506268239740%2Fstate%2Fcom.google%2Freading-list

No comments:

Post a Comment